Customer Loyalty Manager
The Customer Loyalty Manager will be responsible for development, execution, and optimization of Freebird Store’s loyalty initiatives and program. Candidates should be customer-centric, with a fundamental grasp of managing a loyalty program. Qualified candidates will have experience working on cross-functional projects that involve data and technology ecosystems.
Exceptional candidates will already have demonstrated their ability to manage loyalty campaigns through personalization, customer segmentation, communication, driven insights, and content. This individual will coordinate the development of additional integrations, applications, and processes that enrich our loyalty program. This individual will also assist digital commerce and marketing partners with strategic initiatives pertaining to customer retention and acquisition.
- Assist the e-commerce & IT teams to develop & implement our Loyalty program, leveraging customer data from applications such as Shopify, Klaviyo & Yotpo.
- Define, test and implement new loyalty campaigns and benefits
- Create, monitor, and measure the effectiveness of loyalty initiatives
- Develop and operate loyalty calendar while maintaining brand and industry standards
- Support strategy, forecasting, and execution of customer retention and acquisition through loyalty programs.
- Regularly analyze and report on KPIs and share recommendations for improvement
- Assist in creating processes and procedures for loyalty program to ensure the best customer experience and guidance for all levels of the Freebird team.
- 3-4+ years working in eCommerce & Customer centric roles
- Experience in managing loyalty programs, loyalty application, and software
- Experience with customer relationship management or customer lifecycle management programs
- Solid business understanding and proven ability to develop, enhance, implement, and measure successful customer acquisition
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!