Director of Digital Marketing
Freebird Stores is looking to strengthen our focus on digital and data driven marketing to accelerate brand growth and enhance our customer experience across all touch points. The Director of Digital Marketing will play a vital part in continuing to grow and expand our digital footprint and drive new customer acquisition (from engagement to conversion) across multiple platforms. This role will build and lead a team, ensuring our digital campaigns have innovative, high-quality, consumable content that fits our target prospects’ needs and interests at each stage of our marketing funnel.
To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and execute rapidly, all while combining creative thinking with a metrics-based approach. You will have a strong understanding of both the art and science of online marketing working closely with our eCommerce and creative teams. You are inclusive, courageous, discerning, curious, and devoted to the customer.
- Develop and execute innovative digital strategies to support business goals, maximize brand exposure, and increase traffic and online sales, leveraging owned and paid channels.
- Oversee and lead the growth performance of all marketing channels including but not limited to social media channels, email/SMS, Influencer programs, new customer acquisition programs, etc.
- Create annual and seasonal full funnel paid digital marketing plans, including sales and spend goals by channel and audience.
- Oversee the development of e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels
- Convert campaign data into thoughtful hind sights and create actionable recommendations for future campaigns
- Partner with ecommerce team to optimize site for stronger SEO/SEM performance
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure that the Digital marketing functions add value and helps support all functions
- Provide digital thought leadership on privacy, channel, tech, competition, and customer trends
- Seasoned consumer brand marketer with 10+ years of relevant professional experience; with minimum of 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong level of proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook Business Manager and other web reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and last-minute changes
- Proven experience managing large scale marketing budgets with effective returns and traffic growth
- A highly analytical nature and the ability to quantify expected impact of investment decisions
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!