Email Marketing Manager
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic management and flawless execution of a key marketing channel that engages our customers every day.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven, and creative individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person will help devise innovative strategies to grow the FREEBIRD brand, attract new customers, and keep our existing community excited about our products.
- Strategize, manage, and execute all email communications (flows, triggers, campaigns, one-off emails, etc.)
- Manage the end to end process of email marketing and nurture, including but not limited to: creating & managing lists, updating email templates, QA of emails creating simple and complex workflows and ensuring accurate attribution/ tracking and reporting.
- Serve as subject matter expert for email marketing program, including current marketing initiatives, creative content strategies, and overall channel growth and best practices.
- Devising campaigns that engage, inform, motivate, and convert based on consumer behavior
- Develop customer journeys based on segmentation and personas to retain and engage existing customers
- Map customer journeys across full lifecycle, defining multi-channel touch points, highlighting areas of friction and identifying engagement and conversion opportunities.
- Measure, analyze and incorporate behavioral data for optimizing send and campaign performance
- Support the business by driving continuous improvement in email engagement, subscriber growth, and retention.
- Develop and implement A/B testing plans and provide analysis of results.
- Partner cross functionally with inventory and merchandising to incorporate business needs into the email plan & strategy
- Work collaboratively with creative designers to connect the dots between strategic intent and creative execution, partnering to evolve and elevate our brand representation.
- 6+ years’ experience managing/overseeing email marketing
- Email marketing experience in a retail setting or related industry, with a strong track record of performance marketing and customer marketing. E-Commerce experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Business, Marketing, or related field
- You excel at project management, from conceptualization to driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives and delivering
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and email design best practices (coding experience a plus)
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, high priority projects – Identifying creative solutions
- You are comfortable with metrics and understand when it’s relevant to run A/B testing
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinker who can identify new, better ways to grow the business
- Clearly report weekly results, key learnings from campaign experiments, and propose recommendations.
- Ability to copy write for email newsletters (subject lines, headlines and descriptions)
- Working with Klaviyo a plus
Compensation Range: $55,000 - $75,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!