eCommerce Customer Relations
The eCommerce Customer Relations position provides exceptional service by establishing relationships with customers and providing a memorable brand experience both pre & post sale! We are seeking an energetic candidate, who loves people and enriching their lives through dialogue about our products. You are the heart of our reputation, responsible for making sure our customers are supported and cared for throughout their experience with Freebird Stores.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, self-driven, and a highly organized individual with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. Additionally, they will be confident, creative, bright, friendly, helpful, detail-oriented, and able to consistently perform at the highest level with minimal supervision. Candidates must be well spoken and confident in their communication skills, as well as be able to remain calm and organized at all times. In addition to continually creating ways to make the customers’ experience better, this position ensures feedback flows to all teams in order to improve and innovate our services.
Freebird Stores, Inc. is aiming to be the gold standard for customer support and engagement in the retail industry. We are committed to investing in our customer support, and aim to hire the warmest and most positive, genuine and dedicated people to represent our company.
- Be energized by creating customer engagement that is unique to FREEBIRD Stores and exceeds expectations and drives brand loyalty
- Know every detail of the product in order to make recommendations and identify each product by descriptions
- Take on a styling role and be aware of all current trends to assist customers with their orders
- Interact directly with customers via live web chat, email and phone
- Follow up post-sale with customers to ensure satisfaction and enhance customer experience
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers and follow up as needed.
- Resolve customer issues by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action
- Communicate internally with management, sales, and warehouse regarding daily consumer activities and service issues
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information
- Answer calls to assist customers with order fulfillment and service execution
- Understand and represent the FREEBIRD lifestyle and culture
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- 1-3 years in a customer service-oriented role
- Retail experience preferred
- The ability to quickly, calmly and professionally engage customers to understand their questions/issues and deliver a solution with and experience that surpasses expectations.
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Empathetic and patient “people-person”
- A talent for critical thinking, creative problem solving and multitasking
- A proven ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service
- Proficiency to self-start, multi-task, follow-thru, follow-up - all with a focus on accuracy
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations using proven processes
- A demonstrated desire to learn and grow with an organization
- High level of energy, persistence and positive outlook with a team player attitude
- Weekends & nights required
Compensation Range: $40,000 - $50,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!