We are looking to hire on a full-time Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate is an innovative, ambitious Designer with a positive attitude and passion for all things digital. They have expert knowledge of the digital space and thoroughly understand best practices in social, eCommerce and digital advertising. However, they are an out of the box thinker and will not let these “best practices” limit them.
We want someone who is passionate about creating compelling, visually exciting designs that help to raise brand awareness. Their designs are engaging, motivating, and consistently connecting to the Freebird customer and the core values that embody the Freebird brand.
We need a self-starter with strong communication skills whose attention to detail, critical thinking and multitasking abilities are extraordinary! This is a career where you will make a difference on a brand that is well on its way to touching millions of customers every year.
- Huge emphasis in designing email campaigns and working within the eCommerce platform.
- Creates unique, high-end, high-impact marketing pieces including but not limited to, email campaigns, digital advertisements, print campaigns, digital banners, posters, signage, etc.
- Communicates effectively and regularly to develop concepts and ascertain needs
- Participates in creative brainstorming sessions, offering ideas, feedback and insight
- Produce new concepts and provides conceptual input for marketing projects
- Strong project management skills and ability to function as project leader influencing others as well as individual contributor. Able to work well in cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with Freebirds’s content collection and recommends additions by collaborating with Art Director, Stylist, and staff photographers
- Completes projects with creativity and attention to detail
- Proofreads all projects, aiming for an error-free final product
- Pushes the envelope creatively
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of web design experience (Retail and/or e-commerce is a plus) in all phases from start to finish with minimal direction.
- BA/BFA in Graphic Design preferred
- Expert in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with cross-device layouts using responsive design methods
- Has worked within Klaviyo, & Shopify Plus
- Excellent design layout, composition, and creativity
- Very strong typographic layout skills and sensibilities across many mediums
- Patience with people not familiar with the creative process
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects
- Able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment, poise and diplomacy
- Possess maturity, values positivity, and is results driven
Compensation Range: $55,000 - $75,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!