Social Media Manager
We are looking for a seasoned, innovative, hands-on Social Media Manager to develop & drive engagement across all our social channels. Passion and curiosity about social and digital media are essential for this position. The ideal candidate will use data to help inform behavior, come with a creative eye, and be able to collaborate across the organization to serve various brand and content strategy objectives.
This role is for someone who has the desire to lead, shape, and drive audience awareness and engagement for a hyper-growth company. We are looking for someone who is equal parts analytical and creative, with a passion for disrupting categories and driving consumer value. This position will support and head ALL Freebird Stores owned social channels, in addition to managing, leading, and developing our entire social media team.
- Manage, oversee, & develop response and engagement teams
- Develop & manage social content calendar and posting schedule, that supports brand initiatives with use of on-brand assets and consistent brand voice
- Develop content topics and creative campaigns to reach our target audiences
- Advise and implement on most effective hashtags and keywords for social media
- Monitor trends and keep up to date with social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyze data, including impressions, engagements, clicks, among other KPIs, and draw actionable insights and recommendations to optimize results
- Capture real-time storytelling, to capitalize on current events and cultural moments aligned with our brand to drive attention to Freebird
- Develop best practices and standards to ensure we can scale our strategy, and keep a pulse on industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push our social media forward with efficiency
- Identify opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Research & present new ideas, trends, strategies for FREEBIRD Stores owned social media platforms
- Work with other members of the social and marketing team to integrate and amplify all communications including press releases, events, promotions and project milestones
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- 5-7+ years in a social media management role or similar
- 3-5+ years in a social media or customer service/facing role
- 3-5+ eCommerce experience
- Track record of covering page performance, metrics, team performance, issue monitoring, and opportunities
- You are reliable, able to ensure effective and on-time delivery of social engagement, content engagement, social media listening, issue tracking/flagging, response management, and regular report development
- Customer service experience is required
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Superior verbal, writing, copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Empathetic and patient “people-person”
- A talent for critical thinking, creative problem solving and multitasking
- Proficiency to self-start, multi-task, follow-thru, follow-up - all with a focus on accuracy
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations using proven processes
- A demonstrated desire to learn and grow with an organization
- High level of energy, persistence and positive outlook with a team player attitude
Compensation Range: $60,000 - $100,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!