We are looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team! As an UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods, and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements and interactive functionality.
- Collaborative, creative problem solving
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Identifying and translating customer needs and motivations into compelling user experiences that visually express the Freebird brand and meet business goals
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Learning and understanding business systems and processes
- Designing visually appealing experiences that feel simple, elegant, and consistent
- Design user-flows and wireframes
- Collaborating with project partners and developers to bring concepts from idea to launch including how to operationalize and document business processes and procedures
- Creating and maintaining user flows, concepts, competitive analyses, wireframes, visual comps, visual specs, and clickable prototypes that accurately express functionality.
- Participating in constructive design reviews and critiques. Monitoring user experience design trends.
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 1-3 years of experience as an UX/UI Designer or similar role
- 3-5 years experience in retail e-commerce or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (or 3-5 years experience)
- A portfolio that includes visual design samples that demonstrate your core skills across a variety of project types
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to large and small audiences
- Proven ability gathering business requirements and defining feature sets
- Experience producing documentation including, but not exclusive to concepts, user flows, visual comps, visual specs, and visual standards/guidelines
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!