Social Media Engagement Coordinator
The Social Engagement Coordinator will fly amongst our social media team and work closely with our Social Community Manager to develop a community across a specified social platform. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced social media professional who wishes to lead a team and own a social platform. The ideal candidate will have a passion for content and communication and is interested in using their background to foster community across social platforms while driving reach and engagement.
This role is for someone who has the desire to bring our brand to life across our social media channels, in ways that will engage, educate, and entertain. This role is critical to our social team's success. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter with a solo drive that not only builds out a strategic approach to social media, but also successfully executes.
- Create, manage and execute on day-to-day social media strategy, content and campaigns across social platforms under the guidance of Social Community Manager.
- Develop and report against clear and strategic priorities designed to foster and grow Freebird’s social media footprint and drive engagement with our audience in alignment with each channel
- Oversee & check all comments, social listening, recommendations, community posts, direct messages, shares & tags and distribute as needed
- Resolve customer issues by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action
- Actively engage with our community and oversee community management and amplification of posts, while ensuring that we are delivering a consistent above-and-beyond, engaging on-brand experience for existing and potential customers
- Manage and monitor analytics, dashboards, reporting tools and recommend tweaks to the social media strategy based on analytics
- Uphold Freebird’s best practices and standards to ensure we can scale our strategy, and keep a pulse on industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push our social media forward with efficiency
- Focus on continuously improving the social media experience for our followers while considering new and innovative ways to foster Freebird’s online growth
- 2-3+ years of proven social media experience
- 1-3+ eCommerce experience
- Management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Retail, Customer Service experience preferred
- Superior verbal, writing, copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Interest in and knowledge of fashion industry
- Passionate about and highly active on social media
- A solid eye for detail and good design taste
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Proficiency to self-start, multi-task, follow-thru, follow-up - all with a focus on accuracy
- A demonstrated desire to learn and grow with an organization
- High level of energy, persistence and positive outlook with a team player attitude
- Weekends & nights required
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!