FREEBIRD Stores is looking for an experienced and creative UI Designer to join our team! As a FREEBIRD UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements and interactive functionality.
Responsibilities for UI Designer
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Design user-flows and wireframes
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Qualifications for UI Designer
- 1-3 years of experience as an UI Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (or 3-5 years experience)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.