THE FREEBIRD VENUE in Downtown Nashville
These boots were made for making some noise in Music City! We’ve built our brand by being the renegades, the ones to push the limits and do what others can’t. At Freebird, product and people are the heartbeat of our story and the “sole” of our brand. As a product associate, you will help contribute to our first ever Freebird Venue. Combining BOOTS, LIVE MUSIC & DRINKS! Freebird has grown into a true lifestyle brand, and we are going to bring to life everything our customer wants to do while visiting Nashville and create a customer experience unlike any other.
Creating beautiful, unique boots laid the foundation to that story but the feet inside our boots built the journey. Freebird employees reject the norms of an ordinary customer experience and pride ourselves on building deep and genuine relationships with our customers. Those relationships have always been at the forefront of everything we do and is the reason why we are so excited to rapidly expand our store footprint throughout the U.S. As we experience hyper growth, we are looking for career driven individuals that are as obsessed with creating an exceptional customer experience as we are.
Beyond building beautiful stores we will be hiring teams of unique and diverse individuals that represent our brand and our mission in each region. These teams will be a part of shaping the voice and character associated with the Freebird name. These individuals will have the opportunity to career climb in a quickly growing company that puts people and product above all else.
- Emulate great style and offer style inspiration on a consistent basis
- Partner with supervisor and peers to maintain best practices and build effective relationships with store team
- Learn and know the product line to effectively teach and guide customers in their selections
- Contribute to overall store and individual sales goals
- Perform daily sales floor upkeep and operational expectations
- Contribute to maintaining a clean and visually appealing store
- Assist management in sales by running, boxing/unboxing shoes
- High school diploma or prior retail or restaurant experience required
- Ability to work nights and weekends; 15 hours a week time commitment required
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for the Freebird brand
- Approach all job duties with a positive and uplifting attitude, taking on any task big or small
- Flourish in a competitive team environment
- Ability to multitask and switch gears