ORDERING & PAYMENT
We ask that you review your order carefully, as it cannot be modified once submitted.
You will receive an order confirmation number at the conclusion of your order process, as well as an email that states your order number and an approximate order total.
To check the status of an order, please contact our team directly by emailing orders@FREEBIRDstores.com or calling 1.888.FREEBIRD from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners, China Union Pay, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
Items will be charged to your selected method of payment when they ship. Your order may ship in multiple packages, but rest assured you will not be charged any additional shipping and handling fees. The shipping and handling fee you were quoted at checkout will be prorated and applied based on the value of each individual shipment.
Please note that we are unable to process your order if we cannot obtain an authorization from your credit card company. You may wish to contact the issuing bank of your credit card regarding this matter, and then inform us of any additional information. We will keep your order on file for 48 hours before it will be cancelled. Please respond quickly; merchandise cannot be held for your order and may become unavailable.
We currently offer e-Gift cards only redeemable on FreebirdStores.com, unfortunately these cannot be used in-store. We do NOT accept physical FREEBIRD Gift Cards as a form of payment on the site, but check back because we plan to in the very near future!
We are required to collect local sales tax in states where FREEBIRD Stores maintain a physical presence. A physical presence can be a store, warehouse or contact center. Please visit our store locator for a complete list of applicable states.
We will always match an online competitor’s non-clearance price within 30 days of your purchase, subject to the following restrictions:
- We will match clearance prices only at the discretion of our Sales Manager.
- If the item is discounted by 40% or more, it is considered a clearance item.
- We do not match coupons with a restricted number of uses.
- Coupons may not be mixed or stacked when being applied to price matches, unless there is an instance when a competitor is offering a coupon and exclusive price at the same time. Should this instance arise, we are happy to match this offer.
- If an item is not in stock at another store, we do not match the price. We will not price match any stores that are not listed as a reputable site or store. Thus, meaning the store must list and answer a contact phone number and business address. We also do not price match with sites or stores that list much of their items as being discounted.
- We do not price match with wholesale quantities, which are consider to be orders of three or more of the same product.
- New arrivals, exclusives, and bestsellers may have some restrictions with the use of coupons and discounts. These restricted products, will be tagged on our site.
- If within 30 days a restricted item becomes no longer restricted, we will price match the item, provided the item and correct size is in stock.
Please contact our team directly by emailing orders@FREEBIRDstores.com or calling 1.888.FREEBIRD from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.MT, Monday through Friday.
We make every attempt to have consistent pricing throughout our website and stores. Occasionally we offer special prices that are exclusive to our website. Please call us at 1.888.FREEBIRD if you have any questions about pricing.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
Galvanized metal products; brass and bronze hardware and household products; upholstered items; painted glass products; and crystal glasses will expose you to lead and/or other substances that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.