HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FREEBIRD FOOTWEAR:
A couple things to remember:
- Your Freebird's are real leather, so you will have some imperfections.
- Unfortunately these are not waterproof, so please don't take them for a swim.
- We do recommend using a water resistant spray to help keep the leather from staining if it rains, snows, or if you spill your drink (we hate when that happens)
- For suede products, we suggest using a wire/suede brush to maintain the appearance and quality of boot or shoe.
- Most of our products have wooden heels, be careful not to wear down the heel cap into the wood itself. It's an inexpensive replacement to just get a new heel cap!
- Each pair of FREEBIRD's is carefully and uniquely crafted.