Note to the California Residents:
This section provides details about rights afforded to the California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (or "CCPA”), and supplemental details about the personal information we collect about California residents.
Information We Collect:
In the last 12 months, our website has collected the following categories of personal information from our consumers:
- Identifiers: Real Name, Postal Address, Email address, telephone number, Internet protocol address, account name, birthday, social handles, or other similar identifiers
- Commercial Information: Order history, products purchased, or considered
- Usage: Information on the User’s interaction with FreebirdStores.com
- Geolocation Data: Physical location.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our website.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website.
Use of Personal Information:
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, when you provide your personal information to purchase our product, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose & Sales of Personal Information:
In the last 12 months, FreebirdStores.com has not disclosed personal information for a business purpose, nor have we sold any personal information collected.
We do use third party cookies for marketing purposes.
Access to Specific Information & Deletion Request Rights:
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California residents the right to request access to details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we have collected in the last 12 months (including information we disclosed for a business purpose), to request to delete their personal information, to opt out of any sales that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California residents may make request access for deletion requests by:
- Filling out the form below
- emailing us as at email@example.com.
- Or calling us directly at 1.888.FREEBIRD
We will verify your request by asking you to provide information that matches information we have on file about you. You can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf, but we will require proof that the person is authorized to act on your behalf and may also still ask you to verify your identity with us directly.