The In-House Photographer will play an important role in the development of brand image through studio and product lifestyle photography. Consistency and attention to detail is crucial in this role. This individual must be extremely organized and competent in editing, file sharing and uploading. The photographer is responsible for executing high-quality, digital photography, for web and print advertising that meets creative, sales, marketing, and production objectives within designated timelines.
The candidate must be proficient in and out of the studio, and must show confidence in directing and managing all elements of the shoot as required. The candidate must have a strong knowledge of current trends, styles and technology within the fashion market. Must be upbeat and willing to take input from a variety of team members and work well in a team environment.
- Manage execution and production of all product photography
- Lifestyle photography
- Product 360’s
- Product Lifestyle
- Strong lighting and compositional skills
- Execute digital skills in processing, color-correction, editing and clipping
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement
- Strong on-set and product styling skills with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to work independent of others while still being able to collaborate in teams
- This position requires the ability to effectively manage multiple product and lifestyle shoots under strict deadlines and proven skills in photography and image production
- Strong computer (Macintosh) skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics
- Knows how to work with and adapt to harsh lighting conditions (Shooting in direct sun)
- Comfortable working outside in any weather condition and temperature (Snow, Sleet, Rain, Sun Etc)
Compensation: $45,000/yr - $60,000/yr
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!