Influencer Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader who specializes in the Influencer and Affiliate space. Our ideal candidate is passionate about the social ecosphere, actively participates within it, and understands the social and digital landscape. In addition, has a deep expertise in Influencer strategy, leveraging influencers, events, and earned media to drive campaign objectives. This person understands how these levers work together to complement a broader marketing campaign and have a strong perspective on how to measure and demonstrate ROI through these activities.
This individual must creatively think outside of the box & have an eye for detail. It’s extremely important they have a passion for the fashion industry, in addition to a knowledge and interest in fashion content & creators across all social networks.
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement Influencer & loyalty strategy to increase visibility and exposure for the Freebird brand.
- Identify, build and maintain professional relationships with key talent and agency partners
- Development of influencer guidelines, taking a strategic, data-driven, and holistic view of influencer marketing encompassing nano, micro, macro influencers, content creators, and VIPs
- Assist in the management of the influencer selection process and ensure that selected influencers are positive representation of the Freebird brand, mission and values
- Lead in the development of new business proposals including but not limited to:
- Proposal development inclusive of PowerPoint/Keynote building, writing, and organizing relevant materials
- Development of influencer strategies and tactical plans to support business goals
- Utilizing tools and working with cross-functional agency partners to develop insights that shape our recommendations
- Build relationships with cross-functional leaders and ensure regular communication and alignment on influencer marketing and experiential efforts
- Oversee and develop structure and protocol for seasonal gifting, pre-orders, product seeding, influencer store visits
- Drive, track and report on influencer and celebrity social and editorial coverage
- Measure ROI and impressions across initiatives in order to gauge success and inform future initiatives
- Continuously identify new programs/initiatives/events to drive the brand vision, looking for first-move opportunities to leverage
- Idea lead individual with a passion for building communities with the ability to Market at the Speed of Culture
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of relevant experience in influencer marketing and/or digital agency, talent agency/representative experience
- Previous experience working with and leading a PR/Influencer program is required
- Experience defining and delivering impact and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Experience in the fashion industry preferred
- A keen eye for fashion, design and trends is critical for success
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A talent for critical thinking, creative problem solving and multitasking
- Proficiency to self-start, multi-task, follow-thru, follow-up - all with a focus on accuracy
- A demonstrated desire to learn and grow with an organization
- High level of energy, persistence and positive outlook with a team player attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!