We are looking for a Content Creator who is also a strategic thinker, communicator, and has a track record of producing best in class content for social. The ideal candidate has a passion for fashion & the ecommerce retail space, expertise in the modern suite of photo, graphic, and video editing and production tools.
This role is part creator and part producer. They will be responsible for working closely with our in-house creative & social teams conceptualizing innovative ideas that will engage our audience and be able to translate our brand aesthetic into social media assets that will live across multiple digital properties. Our goal is to continue offering valuable, engaging content to our customer – graphics, photos, & video – that highlights the Freebird brand and the people within our community.
This person knows how to snatch viewers’ attention and keep them interested with post after post of creative, cool content that will invite folks to interact with the brand. They will possess a passion for brand-driven growth, and they will live for creating social media & digital content that retains Freebird’s position as a leading footwear brand.
- Develop and execute owned content strategy across social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Real-time design and execution of social-first assets by channel— including but not limited to video, short-form GIFs/boomerangs/time-lapse/banners, static images, etc.
- Help create and drive graphics for the marketing team to support ongoing initiatives as needed.
- Stay up to date on new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these across our social media universe.
- Creatively find ways to boost online and sales center traffic, as well as increase customer engagement. Utilize collected and recorded data to better implement marketing strategies.
- Maintain brand standards while also developing innovative creative solutions for key communication across digital platforms
- Translate brand strategies into compelling and actionable creative briefs for the internal creative & marketing team.
- Monitor & measure impact of content; refocus efforts as needed
- 2-3+ years of creative marketing/digital content experience a must
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related area is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, etc), Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel); ability to learn required business systems
- Track record of success in a digitally driven creative environment, preferably within ecommerce/D2C fashion brands
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deliverable deadlines
- Video production & photography experience preferred
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital content including social media, responsive design, mobile, email, and banners.
- Consumer- first thinkers who understand the power of insights and data to develop campaigns and programs that drive consumer awareness, affinity, and advocacy.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to ideate, create and edit independently
- Passion for marketing, social media and promotions
- Creative and highly organized, with an eye for detail
- Self-motivated and adaptable with the ability work in a fast-paced environment. Innovative and interested in pushing the boundaries
Compensation Range: $45,000 - $60,000
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To apply click "Apply Now" below or send resume & cover letter to HR@freebirdstores.com. Please ensure you specify the role you're looking to be considered for. We can't wait to meet you!